Types of Powersports Financing
If you’ve been typing things like, “dirt bike financing near me” into your favorite search engine, you know that finding a lender in Cottage Grove to finance your powersports vehicle can be complicated. Should you work through a bank, a credit union, an online lender, or a dealership? As opposed to the other kinds of lenders, dealerships like Trak Powersports often work with multiple lenders who do ATV financing in Oregon and can use that leverage to get you the most competitive rate possible. Here are the different types of financing:
- Powersports loan from a bank – some may only offer you a personal loan
- A loan from a credit union
- Financing from the manufacturer
- Online lenders
- Financing from the dealership
How Powersports Financing Works at Trak Powersports
We told you that securing ATV financing in Oregon can be simple, and it’s true. That’s because we give you all the tools you need to apply for your loan easily and quickly. We take over from there and do all the footwork to get you the best terms possible. Here’s how it works:
- Figure out your budget – that includes how much of a down payment and monthly payment you can afford.
- Use our online tools to either shop by payment or calculate the payment on the vehicle you want.
- Find out how much your trade is worth if you have one.
- Fill out our quick pre-qualify application online.
- Bring your qualification paperwork to Trak Powersports.
Let the Finance Department at Trak Powersports of Eugene Help
You can stop those “dirt bike financing near me” Google searches. You found us! Just sit down with our finance team. We’ll be glad to help. And, if you’d like to learn more, check out our other powersports buying tips. Remember, we’re just down the road from Creswell. So, drop by or contact us today.